Congratulations on taking a huge step in selling your property. Alpine Property Inspection has two exceptional seller home inspection packages.
Package #1 — A Ultimate Home Inspection for Sellers! This includes InterNACHI Move-In Ready program
Our standard inspection rates apply. You receive a full report with pictures and a summary of items discovered during the inspection.
Package #2 — Home seller consultation
This is up to a two hour walkthrough consultation that DOES NOT include a report. The homeowner will take detailed notes during the consultation. The inspector will point out typical items that will be discovered in a typical BUYER inspection which the homeowner or the inspector can fix (for an additional fee). This consultation is only $199
Why would I get a pre-listing inspection or consultation?
The advantages of having it inspected now are many:
- All of our inspectors are InterNACHI certified professional inspectors, don’t be at the mercy of the buyer’s choice of inspector.
- You can schedule the inspection with us at your convenience.
- We might be able to alert you to any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- You can assist me during the inspection, something normally not done during a buyer’s inspection.
- You can correct any misstatements in your inspection report before I generate it.
- The report can help you realistically price your home if problems exist.
- The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- Our report will reveal problems ahead of time which:
- might make your home show better.
- gives you time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
- permits you to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from any future negotiations.
- Our report might alert you to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the home.
- Our report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to your potential buyers.
- A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report to be used as a marketing tool.
- A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on your part.
- Our report might relieve prospective buyer’s unfounded suspicions, before they walk away from your home.
- A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
- Our report might encourage your buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- Your deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
- Our report provides you with full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
We would like to talk with you in person to explain how we can help streamline your real estate sale. And of course we always stand ready to inspect the home you are buying as well.